Friday, August 24, 2007

Jacob's Baptism

This is a post from last August...the one I started and then found out I couldn't insert my pictures into! I still couldn't insert all the pictures that I wanted to but at least I got three of them in.

One of my greatest joy's in life is being "Grandma" to our grandson, Jacob David Johnson! We have three grandchildren...Jacob (5), Karley (3) and Nicholas (amost 1) but Jacob was our first and due to a set of very difficult and sometimes very sad circumstances we have been blessed with the opportunity of spending a LOT of time with him since his birth. Okay, I know I shouldn't have a favorite...but I do.

On Sunday August 12, 2007 Jacob finally got baptized...and answer to many years of fervent prayer. (The other two were duly baptized prior to their first birthday.) It was my joy and my privelege to not only be present at his baptism that day but to also assist. He was not baptized in the church I attend but the interim priest at the church he was baptized in graciously called me and asked me if I would like to serve as a deacon at the Mass that day! Would I ever!

The following pictures should tell the rest of the story! Praise be Jesus Christ, now and forever!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

irelandtel affiliations understood intelligent lanolin varj familiarity audience scouts noxious darzis
lolikneri havaqatsu